Photo compliments of Fabulously Broke in the City
What I am about to suggest may sound painful to you now, but trust me, you will thank me later! Are you ready?
Say NO to a Starbucks Green Tea “Skinny” Latte and say YES to this new awesome Chai Green Tea Protein Latte that will actually help you stay skinny.
Why, you ask?
Well, mid-morning or even mid-afternoon – in between meals – everyone needs a little protein boost to sustain them to the next meal to keep the metabolism high and the post- lunch drowsies away. This delicious protein drink does just that without any added sugars or calories and you can use ingredients that you probably already have!
You SAVE $$ AND keep your waistline thin, that’s a WIN WIN if you ask me.
Whether sitting at a your work desk or sitting down to study, everything just gets better when you have one of these drinks to sip on.
We need to make sure we are eating enough good sources of protein. One scoop of this MRM protein gives 18g of protein, so when I drink this post-workout, I usually add 1 1/2 scoops to be sure I am refueling my body with enough protein.
Photos and recipe compliments of Lindsey (Isham) Graves
* 1-1 1/2 scoops of MRM Vanilla Protein Powder
* 2 Tea Bags of Stash Green Tea – Chai Tea
* 1/4 Cup of Coconut milk (warmed)
*1/2 Cup water (boiled)
* Honey (to taste) optional
1. Heat/boil water until very hot.
2. Stick two tea bags in the water and let steep for at least 4 minutes, then remove tea bags.
3. Heat coconut milk so that it is warmer than warm, but not cool.
4. Mix 1 – 1 1/2 scoops of protein with the tea and stir, blend, or whip.
5. Add in Coconut milk, then whip again (I prefer using a hand immersion blender) to make it frothy.
6. Add honey as desired to sweeten it.
I hope you have enjoyed this post, let us know what you think!
This post currently has no comments. Leave a comment.